You will finde all the necessary information on the Web site of the ARRL so please have a look in the "Licensing, Education & Traning" section.
Special the subsection "Getting Licensed" will be interesting for you:
Notice the validation of the question pools:
- Technician (Element 2) until 30th Juni 2026
- General (Element 3) until 30th Juni 2023
- Amateur Extra (Element 4) until 30th Juni 2024
For your exam preparation there two printed books or ebooks (Kindle) available from the ARRL for each license class:
- License Manual 5rd Edition (Technician) | Tech Q&A 8th Edition
- General Class License Manual 9th Edition | General Q&A 6th Edition
- Extra Class License Manual 12th Edition | Extra Q&A 5rd Edition
There are different possibilities of traning for your exams:
Online training at the ARRL: http://arrlexamreview.appspot.com/
If you are using other apps check if they are using the latest question pool.